Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Phase 2, Part 2, Questions 4 and 10~Collin Brown

Question 4- I think both classical and operant conditioning play a role within Wilson. Classical conditioning can be seen when many bad grades are given to students, the teacher is often associated with being a bad teacher. Operant conditioning can be seen when students study harder, they receive better grades. Therefore, when they have a test, they will be conditioned to study harder so they receive a better grade.

Question 10- I play the game of lacrosse based on what I see at the highest level of play. If I see a good player doing something that works, I will use it. It applies psychologically in classical conditioning. I associate good players with knowing what they are doing because it got them to that point. In biology, my mind is processing a new move to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment